RE: Texas Compact Passes Congress

It depends on if he's in his office or not.  I know he went to Northern
Ireland after the Russian Summit.  Will he return to the Whitehouse in the
next two weeks?  If not, it will be a pocket veto, or, the opposite of what
you describe as "automatically pass into law".

Brent Rogers
brogers@mps.ohio-state.edu