Re: If you think that's bad!

Gary,
Thanks for the laugh.  This "article" is a really neat piece of Iraqi
propaganda.  I could find fault with almost every single sentence in every
single paragraph.  Of course most serious articles from real news agencies
don't use exclamation points to make an argument and don't include poems at
the end for emotional appeal, so I couldn't take it seriously even if I
tried.  Looks like they took a page from Greenpeace propaganda manual.
Also, did you notice that the page also has to do with UFO sightings?
Nice, real nice, I have a nice jacket for you, let me just tie those nice
sleeves in the back for you Mr. Shanti, that's nice.

Scott Kniffin
Engineer
RSO, Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.