P-32 reference solution

Radsafers:
We need some NIST traceable P-32 reference solution to calibrate our
instruments. So far we have not been able to locate a source which has a
reasonable price. Apparently, Dupont no longer has this. I am aware of
Isotope Products Labs, North American Scientific and, of course, NIST. We
are still trying to contact some of these.
If you know of any other sources, please respond to me privately at the
address below. By "reasonable" I mean less than $1,000 per uCi; hopefully
much less than $1,000 :-)
Thank you.

PS: If you are a vendor of this product, feel free to contact me privately.

Quang Le, RSO
ICN Biomedicals
<qmle@icnpharm.com>