RE: contamination resuspension factors

One question,

Why is the unit for suspension/re-suspension in units of m^-1?  It seems
that since you are either multiplying or dividing depending on which
side of the equation you want to be on, isn't easier to simply give the
answer in m?  For ease of use, I always remember it as 10E6 m instead of
10E-6 m^-1 (I would think that an inverse meter does not mean much to
people - sort of like inverse time).  Maybe there is some historical
reason for this?

Thanks

Robert A. Jones			Robert_A_Jones@rl.gov
Health Physicist 			phone: (509)376-8528
PFP Radiological Control 		fax: (509)373-4274
Hanford, WA				Hanford Pager: 85-6559