RE: Value of a Person-Rem

This question comes up every now and then in the Nuclear Power Industry.
 The most used value of a Person-Rem in the power industry is $10,000
per Rem.  I attended a meeting of plant ALARA Personnel last month and a
show of hands reflected ~70% used this 10K number.
Bill Ritchie
Senior Analyst - ALARA
Carolina Power and Light Company
Phone: (843) 857-1235