RE: GM Response (formerly Respect) -Reply

Another static problem for reliable counting... Specific field
applications of window-less long range alpha detectors (LRAD) yielded
unreliable quantitative results when alpha induced ions/electron clouds
were collected and neutralized by static on the non-conducting surfaces
being surveyed rather than on the collection electrodes of the detector.

Craig Reed
creed@novoste.com