RE: Vote on Sierra Blanca

My original statement on this subject was in response to Rick Jacobi's
second posting on this subject. I spoke poorly, implying that he or we
(i.e. the Radsafe community) were skewing the vote. I was reacting more
to the possible misperception and what I personally believe is an
effective approach to achieving an informed consensus to issues that
have reached the public forum.

As Sandy Perle pointed out, I exhibited my own misperceptions by
assuming that there was a significant "Yes" response as a result of this
thread.

I would like to thank Sandy, Michael, Rick and Brian for their comments
regarding my earlier posts. Regardless of any differences of opinion
and, in fact, because of it, I find Radsafe to be an extremely valuable
resource.

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com

As my boss (who also reads Radsafe) so recently pointed out...any
opinions expressed by me are certainly solely, wholly and completely my
own and are not, have not and will not be accepted by him, the company
or anyone else I work with as being theirs. But I'm used to that.