Symposium '99, Albuquerque

Hi folks,
Not sure what the problem is, but the web address I published recently (in
RADSAFE) for Symposium '99 ('99 midyear, Albuquerque) doesn't work.  I
suggest you go thru the HPS homepage: http//www.hps.org  to "Chapters,"
look up the "Rio Grande" chapter (they're alphabetized), and go to
"Symposium '99" from there.
Not sure what the problem is, but nevertheless I do sincerely apologize for
it.

DISCLAIMER:
My sincere appology is NOT a 'signal' to any elected official, past or
present. "Officials," elected or otherwise, who are incapable of sincere
appologies are no doubt also incapable of receiving signals.
   Ron Morgan
   Radiation Protection Services (ESH-12)
   Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS K-483
   Los Alamos, New Mexico, 87544
   Phone (505) 665-7843
   FAX   (505) 667-9726
   Mailto:rgmorgan@lanl.gov

   OPINIONS ARE MINE UNLESS REFERENCES ARE CITED!!!