Re: Nuclear Power Plant Wins Approval

I just want to express my appreciation to Sandy for posting the news.
I find it very informative and interesting.
So thank you Sandy.

"Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@earthlink.net> on 09/19/98 10:09:53 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: William F Miller/MILLERWF/LMITCO/INEEL/US)
Subject:  Nuclear Power Plant Wins Approval

Nuclear Power Plant Wins Approval - (MONTICELLO) -- The
Nuclear Regulatory Commission has approved Northern
State Power's plan to increase output at its Monticello nuclear
power plant. The six-percent increase will provide enough
energy daily for an additional 40- thousand homes. Manager Mike
Hammer says the Monticello plant is capable of safe
operation at higher power levels. He expects no adverse effect on
the health or safety of the public or environment.
------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205

ICN Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those
of the author, and NOT my employer