Re[2]: Alliance for Nuclear Accountability

     I too recognize many of the groups; e.g., SW Research and Info Center
     and CCNS, anti-WIPP groups, Heanford Education Action League, an
     anti-Hanford group, Heart of America Northwest, a sort of privately
     funded anti-nuke, anti-Hanford group.  Sounds like the standard
     anti-nuke bunch.  Actually, their purposes are pretyy well-written and
     many would agree with them (I certainly agree with some).  But I would
     be very suspicious on the basis of their membership.

     Clearly only my own opinion.

     Ruth Weiner
     rfweine@sandia.gov