Radium dial painters

Hello, again RADSAFERS!

Many thanks to all who responded with leads for us on the radium dial
painters.  We have found sufficient information that we are planning to
write an article about the subject for RSO Magazine.  I wonder if anyone
out there has good, original photos of the radium dial painters or their
workplaces.  If we could borrow one (or more) photo(s), we would really
appreciate it.  Submitter would receive credit for loaning the photo, and
the photo would certainly be returned--UNHARMED--to the owner.  Please
reply directly to me (off-list) Thanks in advance.

Sharyn

Sharyn

Sharyn Mathews
Vice President, Publications, & Managing Editor
RSO Magazine & Radiation Protection Management
19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19
Hebron, CT 06248

VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402