Re: Smoke Detectors

173.4 requires two hazadous items to apply. The smoke detector amount of 1
uCi.
is greater than 0.002 nCi. If the unit is placed in it original package, then
the claas 9, consumer product area might come into play. Otherwise,
Radioactive
material-excepted package, instrument or article statement placed in the box
and it is ready to go.

Alan Marchand
radarm@accessnv.com