Plutonium in soils question

I'm seeking info on references (and how to locate them) on weapons grade
plutonium in soil--general or specific background info, survey and sampling
techniques, etc.  Especially interested in use of Fidlers or other instruments
for field estimates of soil activity concentration.  Personal experience,
websites, manuals or anything like that.  Please contact me at (702)647-5699,
email tony.m@gpimail.com, or radsafe.  Thanks for the help.