RADSAFE REMOVAL FROM LIST

RADSAFE,
I am a West Australian Chief Radiographer who joined several weeks ago.
Although 99% of the reading is interesting I am finding little data about my
field, Radiography.
I ask two things;

1:
Can you let me know of any Radiography Email listings ( other than our own
Australian AIRNEWS ) that I could investigate,

2:
If the answer to (1) is negative would you be so kind as to take me off the
RADSAFE listing for a while until I have exhausted other avenues.

I have enjoyed reading the many letters flying the email path but when I
have to delete most due to them not being Radiography radiation safety
oriented. As a consequence I spend a lot of time daily just clearing my in
box.

Your assistance on this matter is appreciated.

ALAN CARTER
EMAIL: alan.carter@health.wa.gov.au