RE: Nashville Tennessean; Mortality vs. Morbidity Studies

I do not think anyone is implying that these people are not sick.  I think
that what is being said is that these causes are nothing out of the ordinary
and could be found anywhere such a study was done whether near a nuclear
facility or not.

Jeffrey S. Vollmer
Quanterra Environmental Services