RAM Shipment

I believe if you convert from the primary regulatory units Bq to microCi (uCi)
you will arrive at a a value of .00189 microCi/gram for the radioactive
material definition threshold.  (As stated in original post.)

As I tell ALL of my classes:  Be careful with the .002 microCi/g
statement....When you take in to consideration the 171.10(a) statement -
customary units are only for information only and are not the regulatory
standard, the .002 uCi/gm is no longer appropriate.

Charles Smith, Applied Radwaste Management Inc.
Next RAM Transport/Disposal Class- November 16-20 1998 Charleston SC
arminc01@aol.com;  http://armnet.com/armonline; 803.926.8558