Shipping I-125 as limited quantity, RQ

How does one handle shipping a limited quantity of radioactive material
that is also an RQ?  With a Type A package I normally mark RQ  on the
package and shippers declaration in association with the proper shipping
name.  Where do I need to mark RQ with a limited quantity package?  I
generally enclose the "this package conforms to ..." notice in the package.

Note:  I'm quite familiar with shipping radioactive material so I don't
need any responses on that aspect, just the RQ aspect.

I'm shipping a solid source containing 1 x 10E-3 TBq of I-125

The A2 value is 2 TBq
The derived limited quantity limit is 2 x 10E-3 TBq, thus I meet the
limited quantity limit

The RQ value is 3.7 x 10E-4 TBq, my activity exceeds this.

Jim Tracy
NIST
301-975-5800
James.Tracy@nist.gov

This message has not been reviewed or endorsed by my employer