Radiation Effects programs

Hi all,

I've received an email from a student in nuclear physics that has an
interest in radiation effects.  She would like to get into a Masters
program that might have links to both rad effects in materials and in
people.  I'm looking for suggestions both in the US and elsewhere in the
world, all opinions are welcome.  Also, any good book recommendations for
either intro health or materials effects would be appreciated (books can be
in either English or Spanish).  My apologies for the re-request on books, I
just switched computers and most of my stuff is garbled beyond recognition
on both machines!  (Insert Microsoft insult/slam here.)  My thanks, in
advance as usual, for the info!

Scott Kniffin

RSO Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own. They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys or NASA.  This material has not been reviewed by my
manager or NASA.