Position available at Canberra

Here is a posting for a position that we have available in our Marketing
department.

Please send resume's via e-mail to:  dtolla@canberra.com
or snail-mail to Debbie Tolla, Canberra, 800 Research Parkway, Meriden CT
06450

Frazier Bronson  CHP

--------------------------------------

Applications Manager, D&D/ER

You will be responsible for the design and development of standard systems
for decontamination and decommissioning and environmental restoration, the
development of marketing tools for these systems, and technical sales
support as related to the D&D/ER product line.

To qualify, you must posses a B.S. in Engineering or Physical Science with
10 years

’ experience in nuclear instrumentation, with at least 5 years in
management of projects/products and experience with rad instrumentation
required for D&D/ER projects. We
require an understanding of both gamma and neutron-based NDA techniques and
their application to D&D and ER cleanup projects, knowledge of operational,
financial and political organization of the D&D/ER community, ability to
define and manage a project with little supervision, excellent
verbal/written communication skills and strong computer skills. In
addition, you must have a basic understanding of statistics, familiarity
with ALARA practices and the ability to travel up to 25%.

The position is based in Meriden CT.