Q:therapeutic doses - pneumothorax

A colleague called and asked if I had any information about what
therapeutic doses were given to patients to treat a condition called
pneumothorax.  He also mentioned treatment of TB patients during the 50s
and 60s, but it wasn't clear if that was related.  He also made mention of
something called the BRIER reports.

Does anyone have information on this, or can even make sense of what he's
asking?  He apparently has little access to references, and I'm not sure
we'd have much relevant in our office.

Thanks much!

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist			|<mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
Div. of Environmental Health & Safety		|office	217.244-7233