Anonymous letters

     Melissa, please forgive my bringing this up, but I believe it will be
     of interest..  I just received my Shellfish Alliance letter, and my
     mailing address is (as RADSAFERs may have noted) NOT on my RADSAFE
     posts.  Whoever sent the mailing went to the trouble to get Sandia's
     address and the letter got to me through the Sandia mail system.  If
     you think getting one of these at home is embarrassing, try getting
     one at work when your mail is opened (as much of ours is)!

     I don't know what can be done about this, but I expect others are in a
     similar situation to mine.

     Clearly only my own opinion.

     Ruth Weiner
     rfweine@sandia.gov