Re: Blood Borne Pathogen Training

We require that all supervisory, management, and radiation protection
personnel providing coverage for D&D jobs and brokerage work to be trained
in CPR, First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogens in addition to OSHA required
training and training to support our radioactive materials license.

We do D&D work at all types of facilities around the US and sometimes come
across things like syringes in bags, and other items that people should be
aware of.

Tom O'Dou
tom_dixie@msn.com