Missing H-3

We boiled about 20 ml of tritiated water and condensated the vapor of about
2 ml. It appears that the initial H-3 concentration prior to boiling, and
the H-3 concentration in the condensated water from the tritiated water
vapor are different. I am aware of that the boiling point of tritiated water
is slightly different from the ordinary water. The initial H-3 activity in
the water is 2400 dpm/ml and the condensated water activity is about 1800
dpm/ml. The boiling stopped when we collected about 2 ml of  water sample.

I would appreciate the possible explanations for this discrepancy.  Thank
you. M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno