Re: PA Radon -Reply

Michael,

Re co-carcinogens in mines:
In 1983, SENES Consultants Limited produced an extensive report on the
subject (about 25 mm thick). Title: Potential co-carcinogens in the uranium
mine environment.

SENES Consultants Limited address is

121 Granton Drive, Unit 12
Richmond Hill, Ontario,Canada, L4B 3N4
tel: (905) 764 9380

If you have any questions, please contact me at

University of Ottawa
tel (613) 562 5800, ext. 1270
fax ----------5873
pduport@uottawa.ca