Re: non-isotopic measurement of cell proliferation

I am too interested in such a collection of protocols.  My undergraduates
are in the end stages of developing a non radioactive phospholipase D (in
vivo) assay.  There are several in vitro assays but as of yet no in vivo
assays exist.

>Dear Mark -
>
>I would be very interested in receiving copies of the data sent to you as
>some researchers here are interested in the same thing.  In addition, I
>would appreciate any citations that anyone out there in RADSAFE-land might
>be able to suggest for alternatives for procedures using radioactivity -
>I've been asked to provide a listing with out WWW page, which I think is a
>good idea.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Andy
>
>Andrew Karam, MS, CHP
>RSO, University of Rochester
>(716) 275-3781 (voice)
>(716) 256-0365 (fax)
>akaram@safety.rochester.edu
>
>"The mind is not a vessel to be filled  but a fire to be lighted"
> Plutarch

Joe Provost
Dept of Chemistry
Moorhead State University