Re: non-isotopic measurement of cell proliferation -Reply

Andrew,

I'd be very pleased to summarise the responses I get, but I couldn't
circulate anyone's "raw" data without their permission.   This, of course,
is not an issue for published studies, where the data should be available
from the authors.

I like the idea of having these kinds of comparisons available on a web
page.  I have had several responses from Immunologists, so there may
be information available on an immunology society web page.

Mark

Mark Hanlon
Radiation Safety Officer
The New Children's Hospital
P.O. Box 3515,
PARRAMATTA, NSW, 2124
Australia

Phone  61 2 9845 3324      FAX  61 2 9845 0831

email     markh@nch.edu.au