Re: Abscopal effects on critical organs

While I don't have a paper at my finger tips, I can recommend that you
search the 1950s-1960s literature.  I recall a number of papers (that were
history even when I read them) dealing with abscopal effects.

Good hunting.
	-Gregg   hgc2+@pitt.edu

H. Gregg Claycamp, Ph.D., C.H.P.
Assoc. Prof. and Assoc. Chair