pocket sized ratemeters

The organization I'm with may be in need of one or two of these relatively
new pocket-sized ratemeters.  I've been to the websites of two
companies that sell some and I've read an article in RSO (or was it RPM?)
magazine on one particular model, but I'd like to get more comments from
actual users.

Are there any users of the pocket-sized ratemeters out on the market
who could tell me about their experiences with them?  I'm interested in
things like ruggedness (how do they hold up to being dropped?), user
satisfaction, do you trust them as much as the bigger more popular
models, other comments.

Thanks.

Will McCabe, RRPT, CQA
wmccabe@tnrcc.state.tx.us