Certification Preperatory Course

Aspiring CHPs,

It has been pointed out that, in responding to the question about the
Baltimore-Washington Chapter's certification Prep. course, I misspelled Julia
Myers' address.  I got some of the information correct: Julia is the Course
Director, the course is open to both resident and correspondent students, the first
class meeting is on February 4, etc.  For more detail, contact Julia at:
jmyers@ctacorp.com or 703-289-3807.  The alternative is:
fred.ferate@rspa.dot.gov or 202-366-4498; Fred is the Committee Chairman.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov