Re: Peanut butter

The peanut butter analogy to low-dose radiation risk is
really quite good.  The peanut butter risk is allergic
reaction.  The reaction is EXTREMELY rare but may be very
serious.  I believe we say the same about risk of
radiation-induced cancer.
The analogy to radon risk is not nearly so good.  Is anyone
aware of an established risk of radon at or near the EPA
action level?