IPM7/8 response checks.

If anyone could assist me on this one. Does anyone use the IPM8 (NE)
personnel monitors at the exits of there controlled zones in nuclear
power plants. If so,  what sort of source response check is performed
on them? Is it Co-60, Cs-137 or Cl-36? or some other nuclide (Eu-152?
, Tc-99?).
Currently we are using Cl-36 to source response check ours.
What are the current trends at stations in the US?

Please email me privately.
Thanks in anticipation.
Dieter

email: Dieter.Geduld@eskom.co.za