Re: An old waste burial site??

My 8-year old confirmed for me that GC-161 is from the children's television
show "The Secret World of Alex Mack."  Also, see following excerpt from
www.nick.com.

"The Secret World of Alex Mack

     On a miserable first day of junior high, Alexandra Mack was sprayed by a
mysterious chemical called GC-161. It changed her life forever. Now Alex
is the only high schooler she knows who can zap electricity from her
fingertips, morph into an oozing blob of silvery goo, and even make
other people morph just by touching them.
     But having super power in your teens is not all just fun and games,
though. Alex has to keep the powers secret.  Her mom and dad work for the
company that makes GC-161.  Worse yet, the company bigwigs know that some kid
was sprayed with the stuff, and they'll stop at nothing to find her. And
Alex's powers aren't easy to hide--especially when they make her glow
unexpectedly."

 In a message dated 98-10-22 15:52:48 EDT, radshoals@airnet.net