RE: Re[2]: Open health physics position at NYSDEC

Unfortunately, that is not an atypical salary for state agencies.  It
makes it very difficult to recruit and retain qualified HPs.  That
salary is about the salary for mid-range HP positions (and requires 4-5
years experience) for the State of Texas.

Wes

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
International Isotopes, Inc.
3100 Jim Christal Road
Denton, Texas  76207
Wdunn@intiso.com <mailto:Wdunn@intiso.com>