HP Positions with ATL International

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO ME.  I WILL BE ON VACATION FOR TEN DAYS, AND EMAIL
TO ME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.  RESPOND TO THE CONTACT IDENTIFIED BELOW.

Advanced Technologies and Laboratories (ATL) International, Inc is a
technical and management consulting company established in 1989, certified
by the Small Business Administration 8(a) program in 1990 and headquartered
in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area with offices in Los Alamos, NM,
Albuquerque, NM, and Richland, WA. Our primary expertise and business focus
is supporting the Department of Energy and its management contractor
organizations in operational assessment; management and planning;
environment, safety and health; information management; training, and
outreach.  We also provide support to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the
Environmental Protection Agency, and other governmental and commercial
entities.

We currently have opportunities for health physicists with a strong
technical background and an interest in supporting our clients in the areas
of regulatory compliance, training, waste management, risk assessment, and
other operational and environmental sectors

Requirements and Other Information:

Bachelors degree in Health Physics or equivalent is required, a master's
degree is preferred.   Previous industry experience (3-5 years or 5-10
years) in Health Physics desired.  Excellent verbal and written
communication skills is necessary. American Board of Health Physics
Certification desired, but not necessary.  Computer skills (applications and
programming) desired, but not necessary.

To be considered, in confidence, please forward a copy of your resume
(e-mail preferred, but fax and mail are also welcome) to:

ATL International, Inc.
20251 Century Blvd.
Suite 200
Germantown, MD 20874