Job Announcement

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR HEALTH PHYSICIST
November 2, 1998

A well established and expanding San Diego health and safety consulting
firm is
seeking a health physicist to service our biotechnology, industrial, and
nuclear medicine client base.  The successful applicant will join a team of
health physicists and industrial hygienists responsible for a variety of
safety
related tasks, including monthly contamination surveys, radiation safety
training courses, closeout surveys, and instrument calibration. Additional
activities will include surveying and releasing decayed waste, collecting and
counting laboratory samples, analyzing sealed source leak tests, auditing
laboratory safety protocols, and surveying fume hoods.   Working knowledge of
laboratory safety, chemical safety, fire prevention, and biosafety is helpful.

The position requires 1 or more years of experience and a BS or MS (or
progress
towards an MS) in Health Physics, Environmental/Occupational Health, or a
related discipline.  Qualified applicants must possess strong written,
communication, and training skills. The applicant must also be computer
literate, with demonstrated ability to use common business software, like
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.

Interested candidates should fax their resume, list of references, and salary
requirements to:

Occupational Services, Inc.
1-619-558-6756

or send us email (ASCII or MS WORD attachments only please)
admin@occserv.com

To learn more about our company, visit our website
<http://www.occserv.com/>www.occserv.com

-b

507 West Maple Street
San Diego, CA 92103