RE: Food Irradiation

Just ask the people to produce the data.  The show, "60 Minutes" asked the
same of a group I believe from the Jersey area with a name something like
"~Food and Water" a couple of years back.  The people from the show said
that the groups data was non-existent or bogus, all of the people the group
referenced rebuffed them, and basically said that the group was a fraudulent
group selling fear.

Sincerely,
Glen Vickers