Employment Opportunity

Support Engineer

Canberra Industries creates precision instruments and systems for a
worldwide clientele in research, safety, health and evironmental
restoration.

You will be responsible for providing technical support and training to
Canberra

’s customers who use relational database   products - (Open
Chemistry Data Management-CDM, Effluent Management System -EMS) -
including: direct telephone support, traveling to customer sites to provide
training as well as installing or upgrading software and developing
training
materials. You may also be required to make code changes to software.

We require a B.S. in a technical field or equivalent with 3-5 years
programming experience. You must have working knowledge of Windows NT and
Open VMS, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, some
knowledge of relational databases, specifically, Oracle and SQL query
language and good tolerance of interruptions with the ability to handle
multiple tasks at the same time. Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
Familiarity with Visual Basic, C and Crystal Reports preferred.  Nuclear
Power Plant experience a plus.

If you have the requirements we require, please send your resume with
salary requirement to:

Human Resources Manager
Canberra Industries
800 Research Parkway