Occupational exposure to radon?

Radsafers,

I am writing a chapter for an occupational medicine book on the occurrence and
health risks of radon.  I would like to include information on non-mining
occupations that may receive higher than "normal" radon exposure.  We have
done some research on exposure to water plant operators and there is existing
literature on exposure to individuals who work at fish hatcheries.  Is anyone
else familiar with other occupations that work in high radon environments?

Please email me directly at:   mailto:bill-field@uiowa.edu

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Bill Field
bill-field@uiowa.edu