Contamination At POTW

   I want to remember that several years ago (ten years?), there was an
incident where a Publicly Owned [sewer & water] Treatment Works (POTW)
detected radio-contamination in waste sludge that the POTW was processing.
I believe the contaminant was Co-60, and Ohio comes to mind as location.
Can anyone provide a history on this incident, as far as:
   * Where did this occur and how long ago?
   * What type of facility did the contaminant come from?
   * What was the contaminant and was it water-soluble?
   * What was the activity (mCi/day, mCi/month) being sewerage-discharged?
   * What kind of remediation, if any, was made by either the POTW or the
     responsible facility?
   * Did this incident have any impact on other facilities using that POTW?

   Also, is there info on this or other similar incidents involving
radio-contamination at POTWs available on the internet?

   Thanking in advance:  Steve Conatser, RSO, VA Medical Center, Detroit.
conatser.steve@forum.va.gov, (313) 576-3595/3444