Re: La Hague - 90000 times increase in air radioactivity

>Bjorn,
>Do you have the release handy?
Yes but it is in Swedish - I assume that most of you
are somewhat rusty reading the Scandinavian languages
(I can email directly to those of you who read Swedish).

I received a message from Sandy P. earlier today - a
Reuters release from yesterday that I didn't get for
some reason.
If you didn't get it - we could post it again but I
hesitate before I know whether it would be a duplication.
Reference time: Yes - I assume that one could easily
come up with any "scary" number if you divide by something
small.

I wish to thank those of you who responded - I will forward
your messages to some 15 Swedes who are very interested in
the topic and who don't follow Radsafers.

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/8256/
Any opinions expressed above are those of mine and may not necessarily
coincide with those of others.