Training in Fire Protection for Radiation Facilities and Incidents

I am trying to find short courses for fire protection officers who might
have to fight fires involving radioactive materials.  We need the course to
be practical for our senior officers, NOT one designed for radiation safety
officers.

We use only industrial radiography sources and medical diagnostic materials
[we will have limited therapy capabilities in the future] so criticality
considerations are not a concern.

I would appreciate your suggestions as well as an evaluation of specific
courses. I am also checking with some of the fire protection training
organizations.

Thanks in advance,

Tom McClelland
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

mccleltw@aramco.com.sa
office telephone 966-3-877-0849 [GMT+3, Thursday and Friday are the
weekend]

[the message above is not an offer by any company to purchase anything]