Re: research reactor non-risk

In a message dated 11/18/98 6:57:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lester.slaback@nist.gov writes:

<< but top United States
 nuclear scientist Daniel Hirsch ridiculed the findings in an
 independent report commissioned by a local council. Hirsch,
 former nuclear policy adviser at the University of  California >>

I am particularly surprised by this statement in the article...I didn't think
Hirsch had a scientific background...Does anyone know what his real education
and experience is?

Barbara Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com