Re: release of patient based on NRCREG 35.75

>I would like to know who still keep the patient in-house for treatment
>with NaI131 above 33 milliCi.

We do, if the physicians feel it is better than the patient's home
environment.  For example, there may be young children around.  Also, there
have been occasions when the patient had to remain in the hospital for other
reasons.

-psrao
--
P. Sridhar Rao, Mailstop BSH5056, Univ Hospitals, Cleveland, Ohio 44106.
Tel: 216-844-1295.   Fax: 216-844-3300.   E-mail: psr@po.cwru.edu