Re: Nuclear Experts

Gerald Laurence schrieb:
> ... those opposed to "radiation" do not believe that someone who has spent a
> professional life working in the field is an"unbiased expert". We are all
> part of the "nuclear industrial complex" which ... the great enemy of the people!
> ... I have been told that my recital
> of the science involved is clear evidence of my bias ...
> I strongly suspect that complete professional ignorance is the requirement
> to be an "expert" as defined by the anti-radiation lobby.

So this fashion finally reached the other end of the world? This is
exactly what is frustating me since nearly 20 years.

Greetings, Harald

---
Harald Weiss                            weiss@ki.comcity.de
Preetzer Strasse 263                    phone +49-431-78 59 659
D-24147 Kiel                            fax +49-431-78 59 658
..