Re: x-ray strip search

Les Slaback wrote:
More thoughts....
1.  Regardless of consent I would think the legal risks would kill this
Les, don't be alarmed if you happen to visit any relatives in south american jails (Mexico also) and you are asked to stand in front of a machine and turn around while there.  It is a low energy x-ray machine for detecting weapons and other stuff concealed by clothing.  It is manufactured by the company that took over IRT, I believe.

High Plains Drifter....