Re: Medical Physics mailing list -Reply

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

I tried the reference to Medical Physics (list server) in the reply to Ken Travis' message, and got the following error:

"You  are  not   authorized  to  send  mail  to  the   MEDPHYS  list  from  your <e-mail >account. You might be authorized to send to the list from another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program which generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have any question regarding the policy of  the MEDPHYS list, please contact the list owners: MEDPHYS-request@LISTS.WAYNE.EDU."

>>> Mike Grissom <mikeg@SLAC.Stanford.EDU> 12/09 3:17 PM >>>
radsafe'ers,

This address (see below) is not correct for joining
the Medical HP Section listserver. The correct
address and process is:

>following email address:
>
>          majordomo@slac.stanford.edu
>
>the message shown:
>
>          subscribe medhp-sec <your email address>
>          end
>
>Follow the instructions provided by the mail server
>to confirm your subscription.

Once subscribed to medhp-sec, the address provided
by George below is correct for submitting posts.

I believe the original poster, however, was
actually looking for the MEDPHYS listserver
whose instructions were also posted on radsafe.

S.,

MikeG.
medhp-sec list owner