No Subject

Apologies to those in the site development industry, especially Rick Jacobi
and the others in Texas and in North Carolina, whose work has been hampered
by political and environmental pressures.  My posting was not aimed at them
as they are not viewed as "consultants" or having other interests.

No apology is given to those in the industry that have wasted our money and
continue to do so.  No apology is given to those that hold meetings in
resort towns and work to justify their jobs with our money.  No apology is
given to anyone in this industry that are not working in the best interests
of those that pay the bills.

J_McCormick_Bionomics@msn.com