RE: Humor for some, not for the overly sensitive

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

You so clearly and directly stated what I think almost all of us believe.
If you don't want to read it - delete it.

Paul Lavely
Director
UC Berkeley Office of Radiation Safety
lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu