Releasing Potentially CLEAN Piping from Controlled Areas

We are beginning decommisioning operations at the West Valley Demonstration Project.  We are working on a procedure for releasing piping that we feel should be CLEAN from radiologically controlled facilities.  What are some of the methods out there used to release this type piping as clean?  If we were using MARSSIM's classification methods for areas to classify piping, this would be a class 3 area.

Please reply to:

BielaD@wv.doe.gov

Happy Holidays
Dave Biela