Re: Releasing Potentially CLEAN Piping from Controlled Areas

See info at http://tis-nt.eh.doe.gov/oepa/guidance/aea.htm.

Glenn
GACMail98@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a message dated 98-12-21 12:54:07 EST, BielaD@wv.doe.gov (Dave Biela)
writes:

<< Subj:	 Releasing Potentially CLEAN Piping from Controlled Areas

 We are beginning decommisioning operations at the West Valley Demonstration
Project.  We are working on a procedure for releasing piping that we feel
should be CLEAN from radiologically controlled facilities.  What are some of
the methods out there used to release this type piping as clean?  If we were
using MARSSIM's classification methods for areas to classify piping, this
would be a class 3 area.

 Please reply to:

 BielaD@wv.doe.gov

 Happy Holidays